CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Response
March 1, 2022
Clear Title takes the health and wellness of our people, customers and community very seriously. We believe it is important to take preventative actions that help keep our families and customers safe. The following procedures are being implemented effective immediately and until further notice. We also strongly encourage you to follow these protocols at home and share this with customers, family and friends. The purpose of this policy is to keep our employees, customers and the community healthy. We hope these actions will help slow the spread and of the virus.
General Procedures & Precautions:
- Our offices will be open to the public, however it is recommended we continue to maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- We recommend employees and guests to wash their hands upon entering any Clear Title Proper hand washing consists of using soap and water while washing for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Clean all frequently touched After any meeting room has been used, carefully wipe down surfaces using an approved sanitation method. Focusing especially on high-touch areas including; tabletops, chairs, chair arm rests, doorknobs, light switches and counter tops.
- We recommend employees to carry hand sanitizer/wash hands after visiting public places or after signings/meetings.
- Masks are not required, however they are recommended if you are immunocompromised or at high risk for severe illness.
- Employees may choose to mask at any People with symptoms, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- Employees should Self Examine prior to coming to comming to work;
- Stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing) or have had direct contact with any person displaying
- If you have a fever, either perceived or measured, over 4 degrees, stay home.
- Notify supervisors immediately if you have any https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- We follow the CDC guidelines for steps to take if you are https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Employees should cover their mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and immediately discard used tissues in the
- Weekly Employee Home Test:
- Tests are encouraged for all employees but not mandatory, unless you have COVID-19
- Tests will be available at all branches on an as-needed basis, but tests will no longer be handed
- We will use the honor system – Only notify your manager if you have a positive test
- The home test results are displayed within 15 minutes
- Here are quick videos that include a step-by-step guide, start to finish, on how to conduct a BinaxNOW or iHealth COVID-19 Self https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/diagnostics-testing/BinaxNOW-what-you-need-to-know.html or https://youtu.be/qBt_H4Gc-rU
- Avoid people who are sick.
If you are in contact with anyone that has COVID:
- We will follow the CDC Guidelines for steps to take after https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
- COVID test is required before returning to the
- Notify you manager immediately
- Work related meetings:
- In person meetings are NOT Employees are welcome to attend in person meetings if they wish. If an in-person meeting is requested by the customer and an employee accepts, then the meeting should take place in a safe setting.
Other Preventative Steps We Are Taking:
- We have given employees the flexibility to work from home if they have children who are out of school, they have family/loved ones who are older or at risk to the virus, or if they just feel safer staying home.
- We are hiring and contracting additional notaries/signers to expedite and fulfill mobile signing processes or in-office signings. And, we are requiring that these signers follow Clear Title policies and policies of the National Notary Association which includes a health screening application prior to each signing.
- Clear Title Agency of Arizona offers the Zoccam mobile application, enabling real estate agents and buyers to send earnest money checks instantly, securely and at no additional cost.
- We have taken measures to increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection practices at all our branch locations.
- We are closely monitoring local, state, and national guidance related to virus prevention protocols.
- We are making charitable contributions to Valleywise Health Foundation to support emergency preparedness, research and medical education programs at Valleywise Health, Arizona’s Public Teaching Health System. We are proud to show our support for the medical professionals on the front line, tirelessly dedicated to the health of our community.
We believe it is our responsibility to take precautions as best we can. We sincerely thank you for following these protocols and doing what you can to ensure that we keep our customers, families, community and ourselves as safe as we can.