LOCATION: Phoenix Metropolitan Area
SCHEDULE: Regular business hours
Clear Title is the fastest growing title company in Arizona. Clear Title has been successful because we follow the principles of transparency, simplicity and sticking to the basics of a team-based environment. We support and promote the reality that our people own the client relationships that drive revenue and our success. As a result, we recognize that the Clear Title brand stands behind our people, not in front of them, so they can do what they do best in supporting their clients. Creating an environment where our people own their individual value in the industry, can achieve individual growth and nurture client relationships is undoubtedly a key ingredient to our successful culture. For more information, visit www.cleartitleaz.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports directly to the Chief Title Officer. This position is responsible for examining chains for title for residential and commercial properties. Must perform title examination of complex title orders requiring a high level of title expertise. Writes title commitments based upon the application of appropriate codes from title code book. Provides underwriting interpretation within established guidelines and will interface with the customer. May specialize in solely commercial/industrial transactions depending upon mix of orders at any one time.
- Must be detail oriented with analytical ability to solve problems.
- Must be able to appropriately interface with customers and have good customer service skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and title production software and typing.
- Ability to perform Recording Desk functions
- Customer Service Issue resolution working with Escrow.
- Knowledge of Title and Escrow.
- Knowledge of loan documents.
- Underwrites, researches and writes Title Policies, in accordance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Responsible for technical, residential and commercial production.
- Examines all classes of title searches including the most difficult title orders which may include the insurance of commercial leaseholds, trust indentures, contracts, operating agreements and other highly involved property interests
- Reconciles title problems and accepts responsibility for loss claim investigation.
- Must form and maintain business partnerships with clientele.
- May provide more formalized training to junior title staff
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.