LOCATION: Phoenix Metropolitan Area
SCHEDULE: Regular business hours
Clear Title is the fastest growing title company in Arizona. Clear Title has been successful because we follow the principles of transparency, simplicity and sticking to the basics of a team-based environment. We support and promote the reality that our people own the client relationships that drive revenue and our success. As a result, we recognize that the Clear Title brand stands behind our people, not in front of them, so they can do what they do best in supporting their clients. Creating an environment where our people own their individual value in the industry, can achieve individual growth and nurture client relationships is undoubtedly a key ingredient to our successful culture. For more information, visit www.cleartitleaz.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions
Obtain clear title by ordering Commitments for Title insurance; resolving title defects; satisfying title and settlement requirements against the property or principals
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents
- Complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Complete closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title
- Prepares HUD by utilizing lender instructions
- Close escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to all applicable regulations
- Update and enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Genuinely adhere to a strict code of honor, integrity and a great work ethic